The Lino Book¶
This website is meant to be read like a book, in sequence. Use the "next" and "previous" links for navigation. Feel free to jump to linked pages, but don't get lost into details.
The Lino Book should be interesting and understandable for any motivated Python developer with at least basic knowledge. But it is only work in progress and we count on you as a reader to help us. Please let us know whenever you stumble over a section that does not satisfy the goal of this book.
- About Lino
- Components of the Lino framework
- Why should a developer choose Lino?
- Lino and Django
- Lino has its own user management
- Lino compared to other frameworks
- About the Extensions Library
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Lino is not easy to learn
- Think Python
- Separate business logic and front end
- Writing new front ends
- Demo sites
- Developer Guide
- Contributor Guide
- Administrator Guide
- User Guide
- Newbies corner